Today I’m going to show you a method you can use to learn Japanese vocab fast.
We’ll learn five Japanese words.
Once you’ve learned these words, you’ll never forget them.
The words we will learn are the Japanese words for the following:
- shrine (temple-like)
All you need to do is read the below sentences.
For each “Imagine” sentence, close eyes and try to vividly imagine the details for 10 seconds. While you are imagining repeat the Japanese word to yourself.
1. CAT – The Japanese for cat is neko (neh – koh)
Imagine a cat with a long NECK
2. HILL – The Japanese for hill is saka (sah – kah)
Imagine a boy playing SOCCER on a hill
3. SHRINE – The Japanese for shrine is jinja (jin – jah)
Imagine a shrine made entirely from GINGERBREAD
4. DESK – The Japanese for desk is tsukue (soo – koo – eh)
Imagine the removalists TOOK AWAY your desk
5. ROOM – The Japanese for room is heya (hay – yah)
Imagine bales of HAY ALL over your room
So simple! Now you’ll never forget those five words!
To learn hundreds of Japanese words fast, visit http://www.SpeakJapaneseFast.com